- The day 1 of President Xi’s state visit to the U.S.
- Let exchanges of civilizations be a bridge for Sino-US friendship
- Xi sees great promise for local ties
- President Xi’s six trips to US enhance Sino-US relations
- Xi's UN visit to feature full schedule of summits
- Hot comments on the leadership of Xi Jinping by Brookings
- Chinese economy shows 'strong fundamentals'
- For Xi's visit, mutual trust a must: expert
- Win-Win Cooperation, Only Choice for China-US Relations
- Xi Jinping's Epoch Making US Sojourn
- Peng Liyuan won hearts inside and outside of China
- Xi Jinping had re-visited the Lincoln High School after a lapse of 22 years
- Full text: President Xi's speech on China-US ties
- Seattle welcomes President Xi on a sleepless night
- What has the U.S. done to prepare for President Xi’s visit?
- Voice of World Youth: Xi Dada’s Peace Tour to Be Fruitful!
- In pictures: Chinese president's visit on Sept. 28
Business leaders, scholars and experts who attended a banquet in Seattle on Tuesday in honor of visiting Chinese President Xi Jinping applauded his speech at the event.[in full]
President Xi Jinping will pay a state visit to the United States from Sept 22 to 25 at the invitation of his US counterpart Barack Obama and attend summits marking the 70th anniversary of United Nations' founding in New York from Sept 26-28 at UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon's invitation[in full]
China-U.S. relations are at an important stage of mutual adjustment. We should ease this process by building up mutual understanding and people-to-people exchanges.[in full]
State Councilor Yang Jiechi says President Xi Jinping's state visit to the US will address practical cooperation.[in full]